G-5550 Anti-Ram Sliding Crash Gate
The G-5550 Anti-Ram Sliding Crash Gate is an active vehicle barrier (AVB) was successfully tested under ASTM F2656-07 test specifications, receiving an M50 (K12) certification.
The G-5550 Anti-Ram Sliding Crash Gate provides both anti-vehicular, anti-terrorism, and pedestrian barrier functions. This high security gate retrofits with any style of fencing – including palisade or chain link fabric - for a uniform appearance.
Gibraltar’s G-5550 Anti-Ram Sliding Crash is an automatic barrier gate that safeguards access control points, protects high-risk security assets, facilities, and personnel from a terrorist threat. The system functions as part of an industrial and military facility security strategy while operating as an automatic barrier gate for high-volume traffic control.
The G-5550 Anti-Ram Sliding Crash Gate is designed to stop a 15,000 lb. (6804kg) gross weight vehicle traveling at a nominal speed of 50 mph, when impacting the barrier at its weakest point.
- ASTM F2656-07 M50 P2 Certified (24' - 28')
- (15,000 lbs @ 50 mph/ 6804 kg @ 80.5 kph)
- Welded Tube Steel Framework
- Wheel/Track Guiding System
- Mechanical and Manual Operation
- Immediate Reverse Operation
- Customizable Control Panels
- Remote Control Panels
- Visual Deployment Signals
- Audio Alarms
- Traffic Signals
- Battery Backup System
- Can be Suited to Aesthetically Match Existing Fencing